|Turbo625(a)-RG12180 Turbo625 (Ver. A) Data Shield
12 Volt, 18 Amp Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Part number: RG-12180
Terminal Options = F2 0.250" x 0.032" Faston Tabs
= Threaded Insert Terminals. (Direct replacement for the nut & bolt terminal. Allows for a low profile battery and makes it much easier to install your cables compared to using the nut & bolt terminals).
Dimensions: 7.13" Length x 3.00" Width x 6.59" Height (6.59" Height over terminals)
Weight: 13 lbs
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 60882
Click this link to upgrade to the 12 Volt, 20 Amp battery for 10% longer run time.
Only the batteries are shipped with your order. Existing cables and connectors must be re-used.
Please note the information listed is for a single battery. Certain models/systems require two or more batteries. Please verify the amount of batteries you need.