|717A/727A-U1-35 717A Mini Z-Trak or 727 Mini Z-Trak John Deere
12 Volt, 35 Amp Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Part number: U1-35
Terminal= Nut & Bolt Terminals 400+ Cold Cranking Amps.
Dimensions: 7.80" Length x 5.20" Width x 6.22" Height (7.00" Height over terminals)
Weight: 25 lbs
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Integrated ABS carrying handle for ease of movement
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 60882
Ready to go out of the box
Completely sealed, non-spillable
No Acid filling
One Year Warranty
Our batteries feature AGM construction. AGM stands for Absorbed Glass Mat; this is the latest technology in battery production today. AGM construction gives you a completely sealed liquid-free battery which will not leak or corrode.
AS WITH ALL RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES, THIS BATTERY MUST BE PROPERLY CARED FOR.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING GUIDE LINES:
WHEN NOT IN USE, THIS BATTERY MUST BE CHARGED EVERY 3 MONTHS. MORE OFTEN IF USED IN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH SECURITY ALARMS.
AN AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGER OR FLOAT TYPE CHARGER, NO GREATER THAN 1.5 AMP SHOULD BE USED.
CHECK THE TERMINALS FOR CLEANLINESS AND LOOSE CONNECTIONS.
STORAGE OF THE BATTERY SHOULD BE BETWEEN 62 & 82 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.
THIS IS A SEALED BATTERY AND SHOULD NEVER BE OPENED OR TAMPERED WITH.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES, WILL SHORTEN THE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF THE BATTERY, AND MAY VOID THE WARRANTY.
Only the batteries are shipped with your order. Existing cables and connectors must be re-used.
Please note the information listed is for a single battery. Certain models/systems require two or more batteries. Please verify the amount of batteries you need.