|TI-67-RG12260 TI Double Transport 67, 100, 101, 167, C200, C300
12 Volt, 26 Amp Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Part number: RG-12260
Terminal Options = F2 0.250" x 0.032" Faston Tabs
= Threaded Insert Terminals. (Direct replacement for the nut & bolt terminal. Allows for a low profile battery and makes it much easier to install your cables compared to using the nut & bolt terminals).
Dimensions: 6.56" Length x 6.97" Width x 4.92" Height (4.92" Height over terminals)
Weight: 17 lbs
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 60882
Please confirm this is the same size battery the unit is currently using. Certain systems with the same model number reference a different size and/or type of battery.
Only the batteries are shipped with your order. Existing cables and connectors must be re-used.
Please note the information listed is for a single battery. Certain models/systems require two or more batteries. Please verify the amount of batteries you need.